gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] cgps not reporting tracked satellites

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] cgps not reporting tracked satellites
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:15:49 -0800

Yo Alex!

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:39:45 -0500
Alex Olihovik <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sure, the doc I'm using is on pg. 22:
> http://www.jackson-labs.com/assets/uploads/main/firefly_1A_manual.pdf

Ah, like the -1C without the USB and some other stuff.

> An example output of this SYST:STAT? message is:

Not much there not already in other NMEA, mostly some health info.  What
is it you really want from that?

3.16 is probably this week, so adding a new driver would have to wait
until after that.  If you are motivated we could help you with that.

I do not see where to buy them?  Are they easy to get cheap?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588