gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] force nmea mode

From: tom schuring
Subject: [gpsd-users] force nmea mode
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 10:26:14 +1100

Hello,

is it possible to force gpsd to request nmea only from my ublox device ?

i'm trying to get proprietary PUBX,05 messages via gpsd to my client, but it will only be passed on if i switch it to nmea mode using
gpsctl -n

however "gpsctl -n" is temperamental in that it doesn't always work when there are multiple clients already connected.

is it possible to let gpsd startup in the nmea mode for my device ?

thanks,
tom