gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Novatel SPAN-CPT

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Novatel SPAN-CPT
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:12:10 -0800

I wrote a driver for the Novatel Superstar 2 a few years ago; perhaps
the binary protocol is similar enough to be used as the basis for a
new driver?
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gpsd.git/tree/driver_superstar2.c

A quick look at the NMEA0183 driver suggests we have at least basic
support for attitude information, though I've not had a chance to
personally try it.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gpsd.git/tree/driver_nmea0183.c#n889