gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?

From: Jon Brase
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Is GPSD receiving PPS?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 04:09:33 -0600

On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 14:55:09 -0600, Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:

On Mon, 07 Mar 2016 21:50:37 +0100
Bo Berglund <address@hidden> wrote:

Anyway, I just realized that this thread about PPS is hijacked by me
getting over-enthusiastic about building gpsd...
Maybe I should start a new thread "Building gpsd on RaspberryPi" and
refer to this plus add the stuff I have found out so far?

Too late now.  Best to keep a long thread whole.

Regardless of what is done as to splitting the thread or keeping it whole, I'd like to thank Bo for realizing that the thread has been hijacked and offering to take action to remedy the situation, as I feel that my branch of the thread has kinda been forgotten. Can anybody offer any analysis of the GPSD debug output I posted after adding /dev/pps0 to the GPSD command line?

--
Jon Brase