gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] eps / other error fields

From: Carl Sutton
Subject: [gpsd-users] eps / other error fields
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 21:36:18 +0100

Hi all,

I seem to have everything running, but errors seem wildly off.

According to the docs the eps field is "meters/second", with a good connection I have values of 200+ m/s

Actual speed is reading at around 0.001 m/s

My lat/lon (according to google maps) is accurate to around 8 meters. Errors for lat/lon is showing at 20/100 meters...

Any ideas what is going on, or am I not understanding something?

Screen shot of my data hereĀ http://imgur.com/a/kEe66

Thanks