gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] New gpsd Tux - smaller this time

From: Alan Scott
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] New gpsd Tux - smaller this time
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 17:18:23 -0700

Ahhh, I see, well back to the drawing board then....

The last one I did folks said it looked like I was using Tux for "target practice" when I used the radar screen marker lines and the colored dots representing GPS-GNSS-(the European)-(Asian) satellites, so didn't really "get" the message about being too LINUX specific.

I kinda thought that LINUX was the engine behind ALL of this anyway.....maybe I still dont get it....if you get a min and would clairify for me it would help....

Thanks none the less for your taking time to reply, and by the way MY project is still going strong, so thank you for your help back then It really was helpful in the long run, and I do see just HOW MUCH TIME you put into this by following along here...!!!

Alan