gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] New gpsd Tux - smaller this time

From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] New gpsd Tux - smaller this time
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:07:43 -0500

Personal thought: Let 'em get over it. I love the thing.

gerry

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 12:17 PM Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Yo Alan!

I like it, but the *BSD and Android folks complain about something so
Linux specific...

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:01:53 -0700
Alan Scott <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I know its been a while but here is yet another interpretation of
> gpsd Tux for your review.....
>
> Let me know what you think...!!!

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS
405.325.6371
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
   Walt Disney