gpse-wishes

[Gpse-wishes] private mail

From: Bruce Phillips
Subject: [Gpse-wishes] private mail
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:25:19 +0100

From:Bruce Phillips

Greetings.

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of
everyman to die someday. I am
 Bruce Phillips a naturalised briton by birth and a business merchant based in
the United Kingdom. I
have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about
a few months to live,
according to medical experts. I regret that I have not particularly lived my
life so well, as I never really
cared for anyone (not even myself), but my trade. Though I am very well to do,
I was never open
handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had
hopes of becoming as
successful as myself. Now I know that there is a lot more to life than just
prosperity.

I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world, I would
live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that death is eminent, I have willed and given
most of my belonging to
immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends. I want
Allah to be merciful to me
and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is what
i want to be remembered
for. So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in
the singapore, Algeria and
Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those
organizations catering for the less
privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the resources to
themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for
them.

The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the huge deposit of Eighteen
milion US dollars that I
have in a safe keeping company abroad, which I will want you to secrue and
bestow to charity
organizations.

Please endaevour to reply me . For your time and devotion, I have set aside a
tenth of this for you.

God be with you.

Bruce Phillips.