gpse-wishes

[Gpse-wishes] URGENT MESSAGE FOR YOU

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gpse-wishes] URGENT MESSAGE FOR YOU
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:18:23 +0300

Remember to keep this transaction very confidential!

I am Passim Ridwan from Iraq, now in Damascus Syria. Due to the war in my
country with the Americas but I was able to cross the border to Syria.

I am contacting you on behalf of late contractor in Iraq. Who died on the
attack by the Americas solider who have made my country a war ground,
you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by the contractor
before they get confiscated .
The funds this huge money that was deposited as consignment with the
finance security house where the deceased have valued of US$204Million
 (two hundred and four million dollars) deposited .

We shall share the money thus as partners while 20% will be used to
Re-imbrues any expenses that might be incurred on both ends.
I have all the necessary legal documentation that will be adjusted to
favours to back the clearness of the consignment.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.
This proposal requires your utmost commitment and cooperation which would
be used aggressively to pursue results as we progress with this transaction.

Read on the site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Confirm the following details below for you to contact finance security
house   and book a date for your clearness of the consignment .

1 full names and age
2 personal phone and fax number,
 3 your identity,
 4 occupation and address

Please contact me as soon as possible with your good interest at my
personal
 Email: address@hidden  for more details

Yours truly,

Passim Ridwan
Email: address@hidden
Remember to keep this transaction very confidential