grace-website

[Grace-website] toll-free

From: Eddie Barlow
Subject: [Grace-website] toll-free
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:16:53 +0200

Twenty minutes long the pandemonium continued. But events showed that my fears were misplaced,the opposite being the case.
I began, and spoke for about two and a half hours.
Then they recognized that neither terror nor silence couldhinder the progress of our movement.
At that I lost all patience and decided to conduct a demonstration ofprotest on my own.
The hall lookedas if a bomb had exploded there. And, apart from this, white is not acolour capable of attracting and focusing public attention.
To-day they would smash in our faces once and for all.
HermannEssen, who was chairman of the meeting, announced: The meeting willcontinue. At least, not in the form hitherto in use. The hall was before me, like a huge shell, packed withthousands and thousands of people.
Atfirst their tactics fluctuated between the use of terror and silence inour regard.
And this also applies to black, white and red for reasons alreadystated. And a few months later those of us inMunich were in possession of six of these flags. Before me, and especially towards my left, there were only opponents,seated or standing.
Contact had been at once established with all those thousandsof individuals. The second is a matter forpity, because it has its foundation in the weaknesses of human nature.
I was being kept informed by telephone every ten minutes and wasbecoming uneasy.
I stood where I was and could observe my boysdoing their duty, every one of them.
There I had the chance of seeing what a bourgeois meeting could be. I was being kept informed by telephone every ten minutes and wasbecoming uneasy.
To-day they would smash in our faces once and for all.
The steadily increasingstrength of our hall guards was a main factor in popularizing thesymbol.
The result was shown in an ever-increasing number of supporters andmembers into our party. Only in the left corner a big crowd still stood out against ourmen and put up a bitter fight.
I was being kept informed by telephone every ten minutes and wasbecoming uneasy.
And,finally, black is incapable of attracting attention. At the most, they had a reconstruction of the old REICH inmind.
In the first place our method of conducting a meeting was entirelydifferent. But usually the others are slow to acknowledge that only one man iscalled. There were a few furious outbursts and all in a moment a man jumped on aseat and shouted Liberty. In this way thestrongest and swiftest becomes recognized and turns out to be thevictor. They are more eloquent than words to demonstrate the success ofthis demonstration.
And it was extraordinary how eagerly these boys of the War generationresponded to this order. But events showed that my fears were misplaced,the opposite being the case. Who could now imagine a German REICHbased on the foundations of an effete and degenerate dynasty?