Re: macOS Terminal man page URL format

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: macOS Terminal man page URL format
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 15:09:06 +1100

Hi Branden,

I've pushed fixes for these.

Many thanks. All but one of the tests are passing now, which is the same
one you're having troubles reproducing the failure of:

> > FAIL: tmac/tests/an_use-input-traps-correctly.sh
>
> I found this very weird but I could not reproduce this test failure on a
macOS system.

I've logged the contents of the $output variable for each failing test
(something that I expected to be included in test-suite.log, but isn't):

checking that SM macro uses correct input trap 'it'
...FAILED

<beginning of page>
foo(1) General Commands Manual foo(1)
1010
groff test suite 2022-06-07 foo(1)

checking that SB macro uses correct input trap 'it'
...FAILED

<beginning of page>
foo(1) General Commands Manual foo(1)
B10R10