A version of fmt for troff files

From: Walter Alejandro Iglesias
Subject: A version of fmt for troff files
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:57:50 +0100

Hello everyone,

I've been using groff to format my novels since years.  Lately I wrote
my own version of fmt with some feature added to format troff files (in
the head comment of the code I explain its features in more detail.)  I
decided to share it here, perhaps some of you find it useful:

  https://en.roquesor.com/Downloads/fmtroff.c

Tested under OpenBSD and Linux.  You should be able to compile it under
any of these OSs.

I take this opportunity to thank developers for maintaining this great
software!

--
Walter