Re: Terminal problem? man formatting problem?

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Terminal problem? man formatting problem?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 04:01:02 +0200

.. continued...

and then I tried, please forgive me, groffer.

I put the manpage file into my working directory and called

$ groffer -man roff.7

And again! This time the URL is rendered with the closing angle bracket
no matter what the URL looks like.

I also tried

$ groff -man -Tpdf roff.7 > roff.pdf

and noticed that okular recognizes the URL, but includes the closing
angle bracket (inspect with right mouse click).

In evince, there are white boxes for the angle brackets, but the URL
also includes those.

Best regards,

Oliver.

PS: I am aware that groffer will be phased out with 1.23.0.