Re: A weird problem with mm title page macros

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: A weird problem with mm title page macros
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 22:58:45 +0100

Hi Branden,

I get *your* point, but I was lured to believe that I could write my own
Memorandum Type by copying an existing one in the ../tmac/mm/ directory
and assigning an appropriate number. I thought "types 0 to 5 are
supported" can be interpreted as "a file for these types is provided",
which in reality is not true because only types 0, 4 and 5 are in that
directory. Hence I thought it safe to create a type 3 (or 6 since this
was nowhere to be seen).

Best regards,

Oliver.

PS: I find it facinating to see how much our interpretations of the same
text fragments occasionally differ from each other, based on our totally
different backgrounds. You as the total insider, me, by all fair
standards, as one who is not a newcomer any more, but also not really
mature with the matter yet is accustomed to very textual (in the sense
of textualism) interpretations of text.