Re: An extremely lazy proposal

From: Ulrich Lauther
Subject: Re: An extremely lazy proposal
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 08:52:06 +0100

I solved this problem for me by having a pseudo comment in the first line of my
documents
which indicates how this individual document is to be handled.

In my bash-script, that eventally calls groff with appropriate options and
preprocessors I have

FILE="$1"
        # check for .\" eqn tbl add lnd eng mom
        for i in `read x < $1; echo $x`