Re: Changing header/footer font in mm

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: Re: Changing header/footer font in mm
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:05:55 +1000 (AEST)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024, Thomas Dupond wrote:

You can add .fp 1 HR after .fam H, it will do the trick.

Although I have to admit I would have expected .fam H to be enough to also change header/footer font.

Headers are, I think, processed is a different environment to main text.

It needs somebody who knows a lot more that I about

        .fam
        .fp
        .ev

to explain the interaction.

I think

        .fam

only applies to the environment in which it is invoked.

I thought that

        .fp

only applied to the environment in which it was defined, but that seems not to be the case.

Very odd - Damian