grt-talk

[grt-talk]GRT Progress Report

From: Nikodemus Siivola
Subject: [grt-talk]GRT Progress Report
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:26:52 +0300 (EEST)

Seems I missed the release date on 1st of September... bugger.
Well, later today I'll pop one out, but it will basically just be
a snapshot of the current CVS.

The upside is, once there is a sticky-tagged release in the CVS I'll be
much happier about committing half finished code to the CVS.

On the the report:

Feature                                Status
Primitives: plane, box, sphere         done
Image output via libMagick             done
Native support for writing PPMs        done
Raytracing engine                      95%
Patterns: checker, solid, gradient     75%
Pigments via color lists & patterns    90%
Examples in C                          30%

  -- Nikodemus