grt-talk

[grt-talk] sign language

From: Emmanuel Arnold
Subject: [grt-talk] sign language
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:38:04 +0530

have for the resumption of high level talks between Japan and its neighbors?
Are China and Russia still on board in the same way as they were when they voted in favor of the resolution?
It's certainly one of the issues as we look forward to her meetings with President Abbas that will be coming up later in the week. SNOW: All right, hello. FULL STREAMING VIDEO.
That's certainly something that is not exclusive to Saudi Arabia but includes the other governments of the region. White House Conference Center Briefing Room. And we think it's very important that he has been named and that he's in a position to help carry out the President's policy to try and help bring peace in Darfur.
Permanent Representative to the United Nations.
We certainly hope that will happen.
Rove or the political arm know about this?
And, again, I'll refer you to Speaker Hastert for that. I would expect he'd remain part of the conversation and then discussions on this issue. White House Conference Center Briefing Room. I don't know how much further I can go. So certainly the ball's in their court. But in the process of doing so, we definitely do urge calm and urge people to respectfully proceed with any concerns they have within the rule of law.
White House Conference Center Briefing Room. I wondered whether you were able to ascertain whether the election was free and fair, and whether you had any comments on what has happened since the election.
I mean does he have the visa yet? Put the exclamation point before the period, just for emphasis.
Rove or the political arm know about this? CASEY: No, I don't, Sue. I wonder if you have any response to that.