Re: The message chain with an happy ending

From: Thompson, David
Subject: Re: The message chain with an happy ending
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:17:06 -0400

On Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 6:43 AM Blake Shaw via Developers list for
Guile, the GNU extensibility library <guile-devel@gnu.org> wrote:

> I think the guile mailing list has come to suffer seriously from a policing
> of what is appropriate for discussion. When I first started getting into
> guile at the beginning of 2021, the list was more open, active and enjoyable.
> Since then it has become a ghost town where tumbleweeds blow by in the time
> that remains between intermittent duals. But strangely there are still lots
> of people living in the town (ie guile users), they just seldom visit main
> street these days.

In general, I agree. Maybe this one would have been better for
guile-user, though. :)

This particular email came across kinda spammy given the huge number
of CCs, so I initially ignored it. Stefan, I think people would be
more likely to read your emails if you didn't do that.

- Dave