Re: python-on-guile

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: python-on-guile
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 18:59:21 +0100

I'm the author of that lib.

1)
The main bindings are reachable through (language python module python)

So you could now go ahead and do
> (use-modules (language python module python))
> ;L python

And you will get a python shell that works quite ok for one liners

2)
If you write a module and place it in a/b/c.py
you can use the classes and functions theirin by

(use-modules (a b c))

3)
you can load a .py file as (i hope this work)
  (load "a.py")

4)
If you place a module in (language python module a.py) you can import ir as
a usual mode as
> from a import *

The documentation is for the macro framework that enables you to work with
python classes and idioms like python iteration.

Hope this helps
/Stefan