Re: setting breakpoints at the repl

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: setting breakpoints at the repl
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 16:09:40 +0200

Hi Jose,

Has there been any progress on this?

I just installed the latest gesier and geiser-guile packages from melpa and
run them under Emacs 29.1 and guile HEAD. What I would like to be able to
do is to set a breakpoint in a procedure and then get up the geiser-dbg
buffer when the breakpoint is entered such that I can step from there. But
regardless if I have evaluated the procedure with C-c C-b or if I have
loaded it using `load', I enter debugging in the repl rather than in geiser.

Is it just me or is this still not working for anyone?

Best regards,
Mikael