Re: How to read a string output with `open-input-pipe` on Mac OS?

From: Panisuan Chasinga
Subject: Re: How to read a string output with `open-input-pipe` on Mac OS?
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:07:57 -0700

Thanks for sharing the code. However, after running the function on any
command like `ls` or `date`, the function only returns two #<eof>. I got an
#<eof> too with this code:

 (define (test-read)
   (let* ((p (open-input-pipe "ls"))
             (str (read-delimited "" p)))
     (close-port p)
     str))

(test-read)

I'm now almost positive this might be a Mac OS-related bug.