October hybrid London Guix/Guile meetup

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: October hybrid London Guix/Guile meetup
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:06:33 +0100

Hi all,

The next London Guix meetup is scheduled for Monday 23rd October, 6 pm
London time (i.e. UTC+0100) onward. 😃🤖🌈💻 Join us in person at 20
Farringdon Street, EC4A 4AB.

BIG NEWS 😃: If you like, you can join us remotely from anywhere on the
planet too, using the following link:

https://meet.jit.si/london-guix-meetup

As usual, we'll be talking about Guix, Guile, Scheme & Lisp, and all
things Free Software. If you have anything that you'd like to present or
discuss during the meetup you're welcome to let us know—but otherwise no
need for you to prepare anything or to have any previous knowledge. All
welcome!

If you register for the event, please indicate whether you'll be joining
in person and if so, please add your full name or a nickname, as we'll
need to register you at the reception.

Location:

c/o HubHub
20 Farringdon Street, EC4A 4AB, London

Date/Time: Monday, October 23, 2023 from 6 PM onwards
Mobilizon page: https://mobilizon.fr/events/170dac14-0897-46b1-8ee9-0058c82138ca

We look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Arun