Re: export from an imported module

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: export from an imported module
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 10:29:03 +0100

Well, not sure what you mean, and if there is a problem it must be
something in your code. I attach a simple example where the module (b)
re-exports a definition from the used module (a).

You need to have the directory re-export on your %load-path in order to be
able to ,use (b) after which you should be able to type x and get 1.

Best regards,
Mikael