Scheme in Scheme on Wasm in the browser

From: Thompson, David
Subject: Scheme in Scheme on Wasm in the browser
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:33:56 -0500

Hey Guilers,

It's new blog post day over at Spritely! In this post, we build a
small "metacircular evaluator", SICP style, and run it in the browser
with Guile Hoot. This interpreter, while very simple (lacking
top-level variable binding, error handling, and more!), is a stepping
stone on the path towards a fully featured Guile REPL in the browser!
We walk through all the code used to build it and the result is
embedded directly into the post so you can play around with it if you
want. :)

https://spritely.institute/news/scheme-in-scheme-on-wasm-in-the-browser.html

Hope you enjoy!

- Dave