Re: Writing on Guile optimization: what are anon #x... functions?

From: Skyler Ferris
Subject: Re: Writing on Guile optimization: what are anon #x... functions?
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 20:59:57 +0000

I haven't run into this before in myself, but this line from the NEWS
file in guile repository seems like a good lead:

"Previously statprof would show strings like "anon #x1234" for primitives
written in C."

It's in the section for changes new to 3.0.3 so if you're on 3.0.2 or
below then upgrading might help you get more useful analysis. If you're
already on/past 3.0.3 then I'm confused.