Re: define-typed: checking values on proc entry and exit

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: define-typed: checking values on proc entry and exit
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 03:39:04 +0200

Zelphir Kaltstahl <zelphirkaltstahl@posteo.de> writes:

> On 10.05.24 15:47, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> You might also be interested in my repository for function contracts
> using CK macros:
>
> https://codeberg.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/guile-examples/src/commit/0e231c289596cb4c445efb30168105914a8539a5/macros/contracts
>
> I hope I can check out your macro soon and hope to be able to understand it :
> )

These sound pretty powerful — thank you for sharing!

I went for the simplest option that I thought could work, and CK-macros
seem to be much bigger (from skimming the code).

And the *-versions are ominous: optional and keyword arguments may be
the next frontier.

I’m not sure how to keep those simple.

Best wishes,
Arne