guix-science

quick question

From: Jonathan M Gresham
Subject: quick question
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 05:33:13 -0400

Is this a bad place to ask a question about "Rodinia"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodinia

I know that this mailing list is for Guix and probably the
scientific programs on there, but I cannot find anywhere else
to ask science questions that supports my freedom. Google Groups is
out of the question. And, when I pressed Ctrl-F to search for the word
"science" on the page this group came up on the mailman page for GNU
that is; I assume you all probably know a ton about science.

I am interested in Panthalassa and if the great ocean most likely
even existed; but if it did were things in the water so large that
we could not even imagine?