gutopia-user

[rgui-user] YOUR EMAIL HAS JUST WON YOU US$2,500,000.00

From: NIKKI SHINER
Subject: [rgui-user] YOUR EMAIL HAS JUST WON YOU US$2,500,000.00
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:30:51 -0400

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT
WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the result in a
Lottery International Programs.
Your email address was selected by our Electronic Random Selection System
(ERSS) from an exclusive list of e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies. No tickets were sold.
This email address is identified with Your Ref number: NL 80 OS 9414, Batch Number:444821545-NL/2008,
Ticket Number: PP 3812 /2008-03 in Category "A" and you are a winner to the Prize amount of US$2,500,000.00.
(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from the total payout
Cogratulation:
To file for Your Claims Please contact
*************************************
Name :  Mr. Ralph Germain
Phone:  +31 616 710 747
Email:  address@hidden
*************************************
You are advice to provide him with your following information as stated below:
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:

NOTE:1. All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days,
2. Your funds are protected by hard cover insurance policy until it is remitted to your account in your country.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Yours Faithfully,
NIKKI SHINER
Lottery Coordinator
YOUR EMAIL HAS JUST WON YOU US$2,500,000.00

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you. Berwick Area School District