gwm-general

[Gwm-general] God bless you

From: evelyn morgan
Subject: [Gwm-general] God bless you
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:44:41 -0700

Mrs Evelyn Morgan

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married
to Dr Hilarry Morgan
who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine
yearsbefore he died
in the year 2000.We were married for eleven years
without a child. He died
after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we
were both born again Christians.Since his death I
decided not to re-marry or
get a child outside my matrimonial home which the
Bible is against.When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of$15.6Million (FIFTEEN MILLION AND SIX HUNDRED THOUSANDU.S. Dollars)
with one
finance/security company. Presently, this money is still
with the Security
Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not
last for the next
three months due to cancer problem. Though what
disturbs me most is my
stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided
to donate this fund to
church or better still a christian individual that
will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a
church that will use this
fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows
propagating the word of God and
to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The
Bible made us to
understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not Christians and
I don't want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused by
unbelievers. I don'twant a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am
not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be in the bosom of
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will
fight my case and I shall
hold my peace. I don't need any telephone
communication in this regard
because of my health because of the presence of my
husband's relatives
around me always. I don't want them to know about this
development. With God
all things are possible.As soon as I receiveyour reply
I shall give you the
contact of the Finance/Security Company . I will also
issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as
the original-
beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to
always pray for me
because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that
I lived a life of a
worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord
must serve him in
spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all
through your life. Any
delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for
a chuch or christian
individual for this same purpose. Please assure me
that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from
you.

N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT THE LAWYER IN
CHARGE
IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S
VERY UNDERSTANDING AND
I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS
NAME.[AMEN]

NAME: BAR A.B THOMAS
EMAIL:address@hidden
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.