gwm-general

[Gwm-general] LOTTO NL

From: info
Subject: [Gwm-general] LOTTO NL
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:49:43 +0000

LOTTO NL

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD

RE: AWARD WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the selected winners of the lotto.nl Lottery Promotion held on the 27th February 2006. Your email address attached to ticket number 564 64701565 177, with serial number 7288/03 drew the lucky numbers 42-6-37-13-37-8; the lottery was categorized into four zonal (Africa, America, Europe and Asia) stages.
Consequently you have won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore, been approved for a lump sum pay out of €5.000.000 (Five Million Euros) Credited to file REF NO: 428/77/KNG, Batch No: 46/304/KNG.

All participants in this Lottery Program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 300.000 Companies and 300.000 individual email addresses from all search engines and websites. This promotional program will be taking place every year in the Netherlands. However, winners are only eligible for claims once; Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your prize remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

ELIGIBILITY:
This promotion is offered electronically only via the Internet and is to all persons from age 18 years and above with a valid email address; and who live in any of the aforementioned countries. This promotion is void in all other countries and is also void where prohibited. Principals and employees of the Lotto.nl lottery company and its respective Parents, subsidiaries and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.

CLAIMS PROCEDURES:
It is our standard practice to allocate accredited financial Institution for the processing of claims application, and it is even more imperative for overseas winners. To begin your claims, you are therefore advised as a matter of urgency, to contact the under listed licensed and accredited paying office for the processing and remittance of your prize award winning. Please contact the claiming office (PAYING DEPT. OF LOTTO NL) the financial institution assigned with the verification and payment of all emergent winner. Therefore all protocols laid down by them must be followed so as to facilitate your claims;

ACCREDITED FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER
BARR. LESLIE RAHL
TELEPHONE: +31 644 747 573
FAX: +31 847 595 685

When contacting your accredited foreign transfer manager, you are to provide them with;

Name:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Tel number:

All winnings must be claimed not later than 16th of March 2006. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Due to the possibility of unscrupulous individuals filing a double claim, we suggest that you keep this award strictly confidential until your claims have been processed. This is in conformity with the lottery claim regulations by our Organization & the Nederland’s Government.

Kindly remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence. Finally, you make sure that you save and send a copy of this mail to our accredited foreign transfer manager for the release of your prize and note every letter clearly as stated for we will not be held responsible should there be any complications in this transaction due to laxity on your part.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS. JOANA VAN WIJK.
INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/GAME CO-ORDINATOR,
LOTTO.NL INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY

NOTICE:  You have received this message from Lotto NL international prize dept. at your e-mail address because you have visited one of our sponsored sites and have voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their sponsors. If you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this mail, reply to the agent with the words remove. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message.  If you believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system.