gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: vitall Londonis

From: Do Vallee
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: vitall Londonis
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:48:07 -0600

Steengo nodded to Floyd and took the angry girl by the arm, but she
The officer came in after us, closed and locked the door, smiled at
to the door. It is against my principles to wish you good luck.
suddenly beaded my forehead and my toes tapped anxiously on the floor.
The word is out that you Stainless Steel Rats are just plain rats.
floor as I was whisked back to the cell, stripped at gunpoint, thrown
Yes, sure, youre on. Not that I have a choice.
Eyes closed, breathing easily, he just lay there and made no protest
I reported to Madonette as we went on, with Tremearne listening in.
before I wondered? I folded my arms and stepped back.