gwm-general

[Gwm-general] credence irritant

From: Monroe
Subject: [Gwm-general] credence irritant
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:51:02 +0900

Tensions between the cabinet and Hezbollah escalated last month with the
killing of industry minister Pierre Gemayel. Officials in Damascus say
they want to stop an Iraqi civil war and prevent the disintegration of
the country.
Marketing communications firm LeapFrog Solutions has been tapped to
design and implement a Web site for the new federal Richard Nixon
Presidential Library and Museum.
Karbala resident Mushin al-Musawi told the BBC that Saturday's attack
"shouldn't have happened". Simian Systems and putfwd.

CCC