gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Seeking For Assistance!!!

From: williams baker
Subject: [Gwm-general] Seeking For Assistance!!!
Date: 25 Dec 2006 06:37:54 -0000

Good Day,
I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Williams Baker, Jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.
We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic courier service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a family treasure. The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 20% out and keep our own 80%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested I will furnish you with more details, but the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.Kindly reply to my personal email on reciept of this mail;address@hidden
Waiting for your urgent response
Regards,
Sgt. Williams Baker