gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: Notice

From: Dillon Haney
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: Notice
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:09:34 +0500

twiddle
Although he had no way of telling for sure, he thought he was out longer this second time.
I may not know whats going to happen to Misery, but I know whats going to happen to me.
I may not know whats going to happen to Misery, but I know whats going to happen to me.
Something has sure changed; there have been no obituaries since - He flicked back to see.