gwm-general

[Gwm-general] " Thanks, Robin Carnahan, for clarifying that.

From: Mike Mccarthy
Subject: [Gwm-general] " Thanks, Robin Carnahan, for clarifying that.
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 04:10:50 +0100

AFML, Price UP 17%, Hot news Today!

Entered into a licensing agreement to manufacture metal ceiling tiles
made from Aerometal.

Company: AeroFoam Metals Inc
Symbol: AFML
Previous: $0.12 UP 16.67%
Close Today: $0.14
Volume: 3,116,637

Wow what a day. We told you this company was set to fly.

Investors are looking! 10th most popular request on pink sheets today.
Today's news will push it higher. Don't Wait, set your buy for first
thing Tuesday Morning.

7:9 After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation
and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and
before the Lamb.
Who does God want us to reach out to?
The third purpose of your life is to "go and make disciples", the
purpose of outreach, telling those who don't know God about Jesus and
the truth.
MissouriMurphy, this is a religious issue because it has to do with
important matters the Bible speaks to, human life and death.
NLT Hebrews 11:6 It is impossible to please God without faith.
The same is true for the believer.
And we are making a dent in the support for the amendment even though we
are being ridiculously outspent.