gwm-general

[Gwm-general] re:Get our medications at a special price.

From: Garth Cedric
Subject: [Gwm-general] re:Get our medications at a special price.
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:58:23 +0480

Dear,

Special offer on top-class generic drugs from major USA manufacturers - only for you! Don't miss the huge holiday sale at our online pharmacy!

Fed up with endless junk mail offering you to purchase medication of mysterious origin at "unprecedented low prices"? Looks like it's high time to choose the best online pharmacy now!

We've got something special to give you - generic drugs straight from the most popular USA manufacturers.

See http://www.assadfool.hk for more details and best purchases right now!

Garth Cedric