health-i18n

[Health-i18n] New translation server operative

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-i18n] New translation server operative
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:51:26 +0000

Dear GNU Health localization team

The GNU Solidario translation site [1] is now operative.

Some points:

- We're using the latest version today (2.7.3b1)
- This is a slightly customized Pootle version, which includes a change
  I did to export and download the translations in tar.gz format,
  instead of the older zip archive

- The gnuhealth-control tool has been updated (3.0.2) to meet this
  changes. You can download directly from GNU[2] .

- After you download the latest gnuhealth-control, the usage to
  download and install a language pack remains the same (ie,
  gnuhealth-control getlang lang_iso_code ). Make sure you use the
  latest version, otherwise it will try to fetch from the older site.

- For Tryton compatibility, we use the same language ISO codes as in
  Tryton.

- Now you can create the user directly from the translate @ GNU
  Solidario.

- The older translation instances won't be used anymore. I will update
  the Wikibook with the new site info

- It's quite fresh, and there are still things to fiddle with, but it
  stable (or it seems so far :-) ).

Last but not least, please report any issue you might find :)

All the best,
Luis

1.- http://translate.gnusolidario.org
2.- ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/gnuhealth-control-latest.tar.gz

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario