health-i18n

Re: Dutch translation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Dutch translation
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 14:32:19 +0000

Hi, Johan !

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 13:24:40 +0100
Johan Henselmans <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I discovered gnuhealth, after looking for a PGP supported
> documents with qrcodes. Apparently Gnuhealth fits the bill, and I’d
> be interested to do some work on it.
>
> I have viewed some of the videos and I think that the concept behind
> it (looking at the environment, making sure everybody is healthy), is
> something I fully support.

Thank you, and welcome !

> I’d first like to do a translation of the package into dutch. I
> noticed you used icd10 for medical information.
>
> I wonder how this information is translated, as I could not find some
> kind of translation columns in the database. Does that mean
> everything is translated separate from the database?

Probably you already went over it, but here is some info about the GNU
Health localization project :

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Localization

GNU Health base language (and templates) is English. From there, you
can translate the different modules to Dutch, and then import them.

> Could you set me up to do a dutch translation?

You need to register yourself in our translation server, and then send
me the username so we can set you up as a translator for Dutch.

Best
Luis