health

[Health] GNUHealth Features

From: Zenny
Subject: [Health] GNUHealth Features
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 13:54:07 +0100

Hi Dr. Luis and everyone involved in GNUHealth.

I have been trying to figure out an EMR system which is free and open source.

What pulled me to GNUHealth is the Dr. Luis' justification of social medicine!

1) INTERFACE: The standard 'Download' icon is used for 'Save' which actually should be a floppy disk icon. It is better to follow the UI standards, imho in order not to confuse users.

2) PATIENT PORTAL: I could not figure out the patient portal aspect where patients can reach to their documents (journals, lab reports etc.) with self-signing

3) TELEMEDICINE: No documents seem to be available to integrate remote video consultation which has become a standard norms since COVID-19 pandemic.

4) REPETITIVE ENTRIES: Could not figure out why one needs to entry the same person/patient as parties as well as reentering to other modules. A user is a user, right? Or I got confused.

5) LANGUAGE SELECTION: Why don't we default every user to a language the administrator want to make default according to their context. Else why don't users allowed to choose their language of choice like patient portal? A case in point is creating a user without language chosen or DoB fails to execute with the following error:

"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 117, in dispatch_request
    return endpoint(request, **request.view_args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 46, in rpc
    return methods.get(request.rpc_method, _dispatch)(
  File "/trytond/wsgi.py", line 84, in auth_required
    return wrapped(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/wrappers.py", line 159, in wrapper
    return func(request, pool, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 180, in _dispatch
    result = rpc.result(meth(*c_args, **c_kwargs))
  File "/trytond/model/modelsql.py", line 870, in read
    getter_results = field.get(
  File "/trytond/model/fields/function.py", line 105, in get
    return dict((name, call(name)) for name in names)
  File "/trytond/model/fields/function.py", line 105, in <genexpr>
    return dict((name, call(name)) for name in names)
  File "/trytond/model/fields/function.py", line 100, in call
    return dict((r.id, method(r, name)) for r in records)
  File "/trytond/model/fields/function.py", line 100, in <genexpr>
    return dict((r.id, method(r, name)) for r in records)
  File "/trytond/modules/health_qrcodes/health_qrcodes.py", line 57, in make_qrcode
    f'DoB: {patient_dob}\n' \
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'patient_dob' referenced before assignment

Fault: local variable 'patient_dob' referenced before assignment"

6. NO DOCUMENTATION TO BEGIN WITH:
6a) Customize the backend and frontend with the relevant institutions mast heads and other links (which does not take the user to a different domain than the relevant domain to which the person is registered to.

6b) Right way to populate staffs (doctors, accountant, financial comptroller, nurses, lab technicians, front desk crew and other allied staffs), and assign ACL

6c) Right way to entry the patients either by the front desk staffs or by patients themselves

6d) Right way to run a remote video consultation after the patient self-registers and clears dues.

I look forward to your reply.

--
Cheers,
/z