Re: question about non working of buggy script in complicated topic, sh

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: Re: question about non working of buggy script in complicated topic, shell back via ssh
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 11:04:27 +0100

im further, at not --init-file spawning interactive bash

however
starting, seems np, i dunno
connecting says the mkdir in start didnt work at all, no dir to cd found
i exec both ssh codeparts samely

best wishes and greets

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 8:57 AM Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev <fxmbsw7@gmail.com>
wrote:

> i recoded it, away from some bugs to less bugs but still
> and bash still tries to exec the c<char> instead of <char> as gotten by
reader ( in start() )

> anyone see the redirection fault ?
>
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 5:21 AM Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev <fxmbsw7@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> i do have situations where i have firewalled hosts, and i wish to access
them
>> they are legit stuffs just behind inet like my owns laptop for example
>>
>> the point is to make them via ssh ( as i havent digged into encrypted
text tcp script ) on a my public server

>> it all works, excepts, bash tells me it reads off my reader same chars
as the typing transformer sends, not its processed ones

>> ths script begins actually after the second #!/usr/bin/env -S bash
>> the first one is included to make keywords work, the whole is files and
not-one-big-script based, the one-big-script makement

>> i do,
>> the transformer is for control-c case to send kill -0 to it, it reads -r
-N 1 r and prints c%s "${r:1:1}" (or $c or $f) to further
>> the back transformer is supposed to transform this text back by a read
-r -N 2 r and a printf %s "${r:1:1}" again
>> but seemfully this doesnt work.. somehow.. can someone see ?
>> bash (-i)'s input is "$i" which is produced by the local from streams
reader ( the back transformer ) from "$i".1
>> ssh spawns code then that transmits to fifos there, and sshs output is
set to "$i".1 ...

>> a suggestion to rip the cat's for pure bash exec's would also be
something good i dunno to handle 0>< 1>< signs right