SLA Information

From: Malena Arduino
Subject: SLA Information
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 18:27:57 +0000

To whom it may concern,

I am working on creating an SLA for my company and was hoping to gain some
clarity on your support for GNU Bash. If you could please provide me insight on
the following items:

- Support Type (what type of support is offered? General? Sales? Technical?)
- Contact Format (how should someone contact [name]? Phone? Live Chat? Email?)
- Hours of Operation (what days and hours do you provide support? EX:
8:00-16:00 (PDT/PST))
- Response Time (for each contact format, what is the expected response time)
- Support Engagement (who is authorized to contact support? or who has access
to support?)

I am creating a table with this information. Below I showcase an example:

| Vendor Name | Contact Page | Support Type | Contact Format | Contact |
Availability | Response Time | Support Engagement |

I look forward to your response. Thank you in advance.

Best,
Malena