Re: SLA Information

From: Chet Ramey
Subject: Re: SLA Information
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 16:31:23 -0400

On 8/18/23 2:27 PM, Malena Arduino via Bug reports for the GNU Bourne Again SHell wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I am working on creating an SLA for my company and was hoping to gain some
clarity on your support for GNU Bash. If you could please provide me insight on
the following items:

As others have told you, I do not provide any SLAs or have a support
organization for bash. You are free to contract with private individuals
or third parties who provide such support. If you want me as the bash
maintainer to provide you support, contact me directly.

Chet Ramey, UTech, CWRU    chet@case.edu    http://tiswww.cwru.edu/~chet/