How Bash edit the auto completion on sudo

From: Budi
Subject: How Bash edit the auto completion on sudo
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 15:48:59 +0700

How can we or someone sincerely help, work and improve the auto
completion on sudo, as it'd complete second argument with items of the
current working directory files instead

The problem is, admit it, I'm so noob in this Bash completion
found only few the sudo lines under /usr/share/bash-completion

in bash_completion:

_root_command()
{
    local PATH=$PATH:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin
    local root_command=$1
    _command
}
complete -F _root_command fakeroot gksu gksudo kdesudo really

and in completions/sudo line 54:

complete -F _sudo sudo sudoedit

Please one so expert on the nitty-gritty Bash completion help out