Confusing README in examples C++

From: Edoardo Sanguineti
Subject: Confusing README in examples C++
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 16:11:16 +0000

Hello,
I would like to report in this readme
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/bison.git/tree/examples/c++/README.md
"examples/C++/README.md" a non-existent file is mentioned. simple.yy appears to
be missing from the directory although it is both mentioned in the readme file
and in this web page
https://www.gnu.org/software/bison/manual/html_node/A-Simple-C_002b_002b-Example.html.
In the webpage I linked above it seems the file should be in this directory
"examples/c++/simple.yy". Only simple.test remains as I believe the original
file simple.yy was replaced by variant.yy but the corresponding test file was
not removed as well.

If this is confirmed to be an accidental removal or it is simply the case the
README needs to be updated (and simple.test deleted) please let me know as I
would be interested in contributing to the repository.

Thanks for the attention.

Best regards,
Edoardo