help-easejs

[Help-easejs] What's the plan of future ease.js?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: [Help-easejs] What's the plan of future ease.js?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:30:47 +0800

Hi folks!
I love ease.js very much, and I'm considering to integrate it into my
web-framework Artanis as the base of the frontend in web. My original
choosing is jQuery, before I realized there's a GNU official one.

My question is that the current ease.js seems only a Object-Oriented
system, I expect event handling, animation, and Ajax, etc.
So I come here to ask if there's a plan for these stuffs in the future.

Thanks!

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

Fingerprint 77F8 7D5B B425 E505 535E  C365 9182 7E28 EE78 E925