help-global

Re: bug: gtags not respecting .ctags files

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: bug: gtags not respecting .ctags files
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 21:25:17 +0900

Don't worry.

First of all, could you create a set of sample files using the
--langdefs option?

o A simple source file (Kotlin?)
o A command line of uctags using the --langdefs option (+ custom.ctags file).

These are necessary for me to reproduce the situation.

Next, let's make it available from gtags.

Regards,
Shigio