Re: [Fwd: GLPK CMake build configuration (Windows)]

From: Derek Huang
Subject: Re: [Fwd: GLPK CMake build configuration (Windows)]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 18:01:44 -0500

Hi,

Just wanted to put an update for the CMakeLists.txt since I forgot to CC to the mailing list, apologies.

Also, since I forgot to CC my previous email about this, maybe we just remove glp_netgen_prob from netgen.c and glpk.h since it is not called and causes linker error when building DLL on Windows since glp_netgen_prob is listed in the .def file?

I saw the other possible change as mentioned in https://www.mail-archive.com/bug-glpk@gnu.org/msg01020.html; maybe that could be done officially?

Best,
Derek