Maintenance of *info* documentation of Emacs/Elisp

From: Greg Hill
Subject: Maintenance of *info* documentation of Emacs/Elisp
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 11:46:30 -0800

I'm still relatively new to all of this, mostly learning from the all the
*info* documentation and a lot of experimentation. Very often I find that
the documentation could easily be made a lot more helpful to a beginner
like me simply by adding one or two sentences to a discussion of a
particular topic. After doing maybe an hour or so of additional poking
around in other parts of the *info* documentation I eventually find a
missing detail that could have made my life a lot easier and saved me a lot
of time had it only been mentioned in the right place.

So my question is, is there someone who is in charge of keeping the *info*
documentation up to date, to whom I could make occasional suggestions about
how it could be improved with just a little tweak, like by adding one
sentence here or there?