Re: Indentation with spaces

From: goncholden
Subject: Re: Indentation with spaces
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 15:44:05 +0000

It is not wrong to use tabs but creates problems as most tabs and trailing
spaces in emacs cannot be seen or easily displayed.  There is also the problem
that things could look different on other people’s computers.  It is a shame
than proposing a change makes a flame war, as consistency should be the
preferred
choice.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.